Basic

My site is mainly here to direct my friends to my photos, videos or blogs.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I will referee a game sometime....sometime...

This weekend I was suppose to referee 3 games. The first two were on Saturday 28th back -to-back from 3pm till 5pm. I got there and no one was there so I found a room to get changed in. Finally the other referee comes and moves me to the proper referee dressing room. Then this guy comes in to tell us that the games might be canceled. I thought to myself "What a bad thing this was." Then the other referee told me that I was going to get payed either way. The guy came back in a told me and the other referee that the games were canceled. I went home in hope for my other game which was the next day.

The next day, I was worried about how I was going to do at the game later that night. Because it was a 3 man system that means there would be more penalties. I don't know a lot of the penalties. One hour before the game, Phil Ouilette (game assigner) calls me and tells me that I am not qualified to referee that game. I thought to myself what a relief, but then I though that I hadn't refereed a game yet.

I will referee a game sometime....sometime...

No comments: