Basic

My site is mainly here to direct my friends to my photos, videos or blogs.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Whats Happening


I will tell you what happened all last week. Sorry I haven't been blogging much because I was going places and my brother was mostly on the computer all the time. Anyways on with the show!

On Thursday I went to my farm and to my cottage as we always do. This time at my cottage I was going to make it look like I was going for a swim in the water, but I accidentally fell in. The water was freezing cold but after I got in it didn't feel as cold. Anyways we finally went to the farm and got myself a new pair of jeans and old shoes.

Yesterday, Friday, we made delicious pretzels. You can see my pretzels by looking above.

Right Now it is 11am and we are getting ready to go to Kingston with my brother to watch his hockey game. Tomorrow I have a refereeing game at the Sensplex at 6:10pm. Everyone wish me luck.

{[Listen To This Blog]}

No comments: