Basic

My site is mainly here to direct my friends to my photos, videos or blogs.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Boom, Hit by a bus!!!!

So just to recap everything since the last time I blogged. Did you every notice that blog can be a verb, I am blogging about blogging, or a noun, where is your blog? also a adjective, your...bloggy...clothes. Ok maybe not the last one but whatever.

So lost finally returned and I was so happy and excited that i was shaking at 7pm waiting an hour for it to come. I was like x-mas again. Speaking of x-mas, we didn't get a PS3, but 8 days after we got it. Oh wait I already told you about it in this blog, with pictures..

Last weekend was the game of the century, my Toronto Maple Leafs vs. my fathers Ottawa Senators. The game went to Overtime, then a shootout, and the Leafs won!!!!! GO LEAFS GO!! Thats all i needed to say.

Last Friday, 2nd February, was The Tragically Hip concert, and boy was it fun. They played all there old songs and some new ones, to promote there new Cd, World Container.
Lets not forget that the Superbowl was last weekend and well lets just say the Colts won!!!!

Thats it for now!!

-DB

No comments: